Sunday, January 18, 2009

DC Bound

I'm coming to you live from a bus headed to Washington DC to attend the inauguration of the first Black President. Let me marinate on that because never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be saying that.

Anyhoo, I'm excited & I can't wait to get there & witness history. I'll be able to tell my future children about how I stood in the brickass cold to watch a brother with mad swag take the oath of office as the 44th President of the United States. Hot!!!

I already know that DC is gonna be All Star Weekend, Philly Greek, Freaknik & New Years Eve all rolled into one. I hope that folk can keep the fuckery to a minimum; preferably at zero but I know I'm reaching on that.

I'll be back with the play by play of my participation in straight up history & the other doings in my life.

Later........

No comments: