Thursday, September 03, 2009

I've Got A Fever

Yeah yeah it's been a while yada, yada. I just needed to come by to say that I've become that girl. The one that posts up in cafes on her laptop. Heh. Oh and I'm fixated on pregnancy. Not really fixated but more like extra fascinated. I'm pretty sure I want to have a baby soon. It's like a switch got hit and now when I see women with their daughters in coordinating outfits I say to myself: I want that. I just saw a woman come into the coffee spot I'm in and looked at her pregnant belly and thought: she's carrying high. Boy? Girl?

Oy. Now all that's left is for me to re-apply to Law School and get knocked up. Probably at the same time. Because that's what will happen. Mainly because I can't do anything the easy way. So what I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Right? RIGHT? Eh. We'll see what happens. Of course the baby part will take some prep in the fact that Zeen & I have genetics playing games with us. We both have Sickle Cell Trait which could result in 4 possibilites: a healthy child with no trait, 2 chances at a child with the trait or a child with Sickle Cell Anemia. *sigh*

I'm going to see what I can do about avoiding that last outcome. Let's see what happens.

Anyhoozer, I won't make any promises about being in the cut more regularly because ya'll know I'm lying. So I'll just say......

Later......

No comments: