- I turned 37 on Monday. When did I get old? No seriously? Damn.
- I'm still fab and I looked gooder than a mug at work in my Tarjay dress, red lips & huge 'fro. Oh and pearls. I wore pearls cause old chicks wear pearls.
- I hate my job and I'm pretty certain I'm gonna get fired soon. I work for petty, condescending C U Next Tuesdays and I'm over it.
- My husband is the best. Truly. He's listened to me bellyache about the turdlets I work for and my neurosis and whatnot and has been my biggest booster.
- Despite the fuckery that flares up in my life I know that I am truly blessed.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
The Latest
So. I've been slacking but I have a reason. This new job has killed me. Here's the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment