Thursday, February 04, 2010

35, Fabulous and Quite Unemployed



In November I turned 35. I wore something sparkly and tapped in to my inner Serena Van der Woodson and partied with my favorite people. A few days after that I eulogized TT at her funeral. I remain unemployed and everyday it's a chore to get up and get dressed. I have no where to be and no place to be expected at. If I was a suicide type I may have gone all slashy but I'm not so no worries. So far I've managed to bawl like a small child after seeing Up in the Air and I feel like I'm going to cry often. That sounds like depression to me. Anyhoozer, I can't dwell on any of it because I've applied to law school again and I'm waiting to see if my face gets cracked again. I hope it doesn't because not for nothing I don't want to go back to work doing something I hate.

I still want a baby and I'm still fat, albeit 13 lbs less fat. This is it for now I suppose.

I'll holler oh and Happy New 20-10! Blech.

Later.


No comments: