Unless you don't work. Then it's more like Hey Go Fuck Yourself! Especially with the current atmosphere in our government. Republican objections to literally everything has made it such that everyone is pretty sure there will be no light at the end of the tunnel. If you're Black *waving*, It's that much worse. If someone were to ask me if I were better off 5 years ago, I'd say hell yes. I had all the equity in my home, I had a job, I'd just been married and was prepping for a phenominal Greek honeymoon at this point back then.
But despite all of the disappointment I have in President Obama, I have actually switched back to being a Democrat after years of being an Independent. Mostly so that I can vote in the Primaries. Yep I'm still voting for him because what are my options? This turd, this bitch, or this fake, phoney, fraudulent, plastic head? Thanks, but no thanks. I'm gonna bet on Black.
Now, don't get it twisted, the President has managed to get a lot done that has benefited many. But like the first article I linked to says, he didn't go balls to the wall. I'm curious to see what we can expect from him as a Lame Duck. Will he pull them balls out and be like suck on this or will he keep offering an olive branch to fuckers who ain't trying to hear it. I'll give it to the Republicans though, they stay on message. If the message is pure crazy talk and unfiltered bigotry then they beat that horse to the ground. They are so good at coded language and getting people to vote against their own interests, it's damn near masterful.
But the country cannot fall back in to the hands of these people. The level of fuckage that will happen to the national anus is just too fucking high. So, I've switched parties and I continue to vote for myself.
Even if I'm left completely and utterly underwhelmed.
Later......
No comments:
Post a Comment