Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Live Blogging The GOP Debate with Tashie & Boom Boom (Part 2)

Boom Boom & I share our mutual horror over the Reagan Groupies Party. Here are the highlights (more misspelled shit):


Boom Boom
I hate everyone on tv and i'm out of booze
Max
My head actually hurts listening to bachmann
Max
It's almost over
Max
I'm sticking it out
Boom Boom
me too
Max
Ugh
Max
I hate them all
Boom Boom
i dont know what my reward is for dealing with this shit
Max
Maybe I'll get a job
Max
LOL
Boom Boom
I lost Jeff 20 minutes ago.
Max
psych
Max
Zeen's still hanging on
Boom Boom
he'd rather call his parents than listen to this shit
Boom Boom
hahaha
Max
lol
Boom Boom
perry is a fucking idiot
Max
I hate him
Boom Boom
does he have have the balls to defend the death penalty in Texas????????
Boom Boom
FUCK THIS
Max
He's defending that book so why not
Boom Boom
"When you have committed henious crimes and new evidence arises that you didnt actually do it, we will kill you anyway!"
Max
I should have whipped a roll at Mitten's head when I had the chance
Max
I saw him at the Boathouse
Max
I should've done it
Boom Boom
Oh lord I would have applauded you and also bailed you out
Max
LOL
Max
He's such a fake ass
Boom Boom
word
Max
They clapped for excecutions!!!!!
Boom Boom
also - if zombie reagan were still in charge, you'd have two jobs!!
Max
LOL
Boom Boom
get on that science!!
Max
Um
Max
no science
Max
just Jesus
Boom Boom
this audience is worse than michelle bachman's hair
Boom Boom
lol
Boom Boom
rick perry prayed to god for rain and he sent fire
Max
He's really bigging himself up for killing people
Max
I'm fucking done
Boom Boom
Ron Paul is crazier now than he was an hour and a half ago
Max
LOL
Boom Boom
he is! He loved killing people
Boom Boom
I think we made it!!!!
Max
I'm a bit behind
Boom Boom
you're almost there.
Boom Boom
you can do it.
Max
it's a fucking marathon
Boom Boom
im putting on big brother - I need something more intelligent than what I just watched
Max
My head hurts
Boom Boom
i'm still in shock that these people APPLAUDED the executions of other human beings.
Boom Boom
like several times
Max
Dude..
Max
Like loudly applauding it
Max
My brain melted
Boom Boom
i hate this country sometimes
Max
Girl
Max
These assholes think they'd make a better president than Obama
Max
THEM
Boom Boom
they're fucking crazy
Max
I can't
Boom Boom
they actually believe the crap they’re spewing
Max
the worst part is that he could lose
Boom Boom
I love that they think the lack of government movement is bc obama cant lead when its actually the fact that the GOPS in Congress are fucking toddlers throwing a temper tantrum
Boom Boom
i know. I will leave if perry gets elected
Max
Oh I'm fucking gone
Max
you are so right
Boom Boom
lets move to an island
Max
that fucking shit about this being his economy is pure fuckery
Boom Boom
word
Max
The only good thing about this is that Bachmann and Big Gay Marcus might be outtie
Max
Also can I say I hate Cain
Boom Boom
i kind of cant wait until that bomb drops
Max
with his 9 pizzas 9 topings 9 dollars fuckery
Boom Boom
cain? 9-9-9
Max
HATE
Max
i hate the way he talks
Boom Boom
hee. someone on gawker thought it was a pizza takeout special
Boom Boom
he wants to model our SS on Chile!!
Max
I think he's using old marketing materials from Godfather's Pizza
Max
Dude
Max
I need him to go sit in the corner with Bachmann
Boom Boom
him, newt, santorum, perry, michelle, ron, mittens... oh wait, that's all of them
Max
LOL
Max
On that Social Security thing that Ricky Goodhair pulled, I know I'm not getting that shit. It doesn't mean that the folks who can get it now shouldn't
Boom Boom
exactly.

***
Congrats to those of you who subjected yourselves to the actual live debate. We survived and didn't scratch our eyes out or anything! I'm off to take a pill or drink something for the pain of being exposed to such high levels of fuckery for such a long period of time. I'll holla.

Later....
 

No comments: